Monday, July 19, 2010
Friday, July 2, 2010
Fast shutter speed will freeze the action/motion, but will reduce the amount of light enter through the lense. So, we need to open flash and the results are:
Shutter speed : 1/200
White balance: Auto
Metering mode: partial (just experiment)
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Hati-hati !!Mulai sekarang jangan pernah menuliskan kata2 yang 6 huruf yaitu I5Ra3L (tulisan biasa) di WALL, di Status, di Note atau saat mengupload apa saja, karena secara otomatis anda akan langsung masuk ke fans page ini
TAPI JANGAN DI "LIKE" :
... See More
Coba lihat..!! Sudah banyak saudara kita yang masuk fans page itu... Padahal mereka tak bermaksud untuk gabung..Mungkin Anda juga termasuk dari mereka yang telah tergabung tanpa disengaja.. Waspada dan segera untuk keluar karena jumlah anggota mereka setiap jam bertambah,
jika kita menulis nama negara itu sesuai aslinya maka informasi itu akan di direct ke page 15r43L dan dimonitor sama mereka disana, semua postingan yg mengandung kata 15r43L ada disana juga
Sebarkan vm ini ke saudara2 kita yang lain.. Karena kita bukan pengikut the real terorist..
Saya melihat mungkin anggota grup ini yang wall/note//tautan yang masuk ke dalam fans page itu, hati-hati ya..
aku dapat ni dari facebook kawan aku. terkejut gak masa baca.. pastu bukak page tuh, ada gak post aku kat dalam tuh.... cepat2 aku remove post aku pasal I5Ra3L .... tkt je... kirenya kalo kita type I5Ra3L ( tulisan biasa) kita seolah2 men tag die ... jadi berhati2 ye semua... dengan cara tu, dorang boleh tau apa yang orang tulis pasal mereka....
sources: Click here
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
just for training purpose. This HDR image created using Qtpfsgui - Linux program
Color Saturation: 1.82
Noise reduction: 0.00
click here for HDR definition
In image processing, computer graphics, and photography, high dynamic range imaging (HDRI or just HDR) is a set of techniques that allow a greater dynamic range of luminances between the lightest and darkest areas of an image than standard digital imaging techniques or photographic methods. This wider dynamic range allows HDR images to more accurately represent the wide range of intensity levels found in real scenes, ranging from direct sunlight to faint starlight.
The two main sources of HDR imagery are computer renderings and merging of multiple photographs, which in turn are known as low dynamic range (LDR) (also called standard dynamic range (SDR)) photographs.
Tone mapping techniques, which reduce overall contrast to facilitate display of HDR images on devices with lower dynamic range, can be applied to produce images with preserved or exaggerated local contrast for artistic effect.
Source: Click Here
- Do not rely on image preview on the screen too much - just ignore if picture are too dark/bright..can be edited if shoot in raw..
- don't just point & shoot - this is not compact camera and you are using creative mode
- find a good angle
- Find some jokes that will make the bride smile..:)
- Prepare small towels..this is the most important things right now..hehe
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Place: Cititel Hotel, Jalan Chow Kit
Setup: Cant remember..:p
My comment: background distracted with hand?
Good, interactive, fun and very informative for enthusiast, highly recommended
Nice and informative, good read, by RichX
Lots of tutorials and very informative, good site
A e-magazine that worth a look
Good lay out with some really nice tips for Photoshop and other
Another good site for tips
Don't miss this one also
Another well layout site, nice and easy
From Dpreview, short, nice and I particularly like the articles about composition
Digital polarizer guide
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010
hmmm..i can't explain this picture with the technical stuff since I'm new with the photography. but what I'm trying to do is get the night scenery. the real environment more brighter than this. so i can tell that my mistake is shutter speed too fast. and my big mistake is i didn't use tripod.
Tips from previous entry:
For night scenery
* Use tripod, self timer
* Use M -> manual mode
* set slower shutter speed ( depend on lightning) ..mybe 1/4, 1/3/ or 1/2
I'll try again later..:)
Lastly, macro picture. and i think need to learn about lightning. :)
This three picture that i think the best I've got so far..beside learning photography, I'm willing to learn writing and i u can see, my English very poor..:)..and feel free to comment or critics. i'll accept what ever it come. Thanks for visiting my blog..i'll come back with other entry later..adioshh!!
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Definitions of Web 2.0 on the Web:
- The term "Web 2.0" is commonly associated with web applications that facilitate interactive information sharing, interoperability, user-centered ...
- The second generation of the World Wide Web, especially the movement away from static webpages to dynamic and shareable content and social networking
- The use of World Wide Web technology and web design that aims to facilitate creativity, information sharing, and, most notably, collaboration ...
- A trend in web design and development - a perceived second generation of web-based communities and hosted services (such as social-networking ...
- A term that refers to a supposed second generation of Internet-based services. These usually include tools that let people collaborate and share information online, such as social networking sites.
- A term used to describe a new generation of Web services and applications with an increasing emphasis on human collaboration.
- A term often applied to a perceived ongoing transition of the World Wide Web from a collection of websites to a full-fledged computing platform serving web applications to end users. ...
- named by Tim O`Reilly in 2004, to refer to a second generation in Web history based on user communities and a wide range of services, such as ...
- Web 2.0 does not refer to any specific change in the technology of the Internet, but rather the behavior of how people use the Internet. ...
- Web 2.0 (or Web 2) is the popular term for advanced Internet technology and applications including blogs, wikis, RSS and social bookmarking. ...
- Web 2.0 is an expression which was used for the first time in 2004 and referred to the second generation of Internet. The main characteristics of new era in Internet is connected with its constant development and delivering services tailored to the needs of each user. ...
- Web 2.0 refers to the second generation of the Web, which enables people with no specialized technical knowledge to create their own websites, to ...
- While there is no set definition of Web 2.0, it generally refers to the use of the web as a more social platform where users participate by ...
- is a term to reflect the new generation of web use that includes the interactivity presented by social networking and other trends. The term came into use in 2004.
- A mix of technology and business process that facilitates conversational marketing.
Friday, June 4, 2010
However, purchasing managers needs to realise that there are simple ways to improve their daily lives and exceed expectations. The key for any purchasing manager is not to lose the forest for the trees, or the company pens for the corporate budget. Purchasing managers who focus on every aspect of their job and improve on those aspects little by little will find themselves better able to handle the stresses of their job.
One way to improve as a purchasing manager is to take a few additional minutes each day to review industry and corporate news. Purchasing managers, like other management professionals in automotive firms, need to be aware of the direction of their company and the strength of the competition. By reviewing press releases, analysis, and news, purchasing managers are better informed on how their decisions will influence the firm.
Purchasing managers should also schedule a short meeting daily with their buyers and other professionals. While purchasing professionals have plenty of meetings with outside vendors and others within the firm, an informal stand up meeting can create a better sense of teamwork. As well, these informal sessions can keep everyone updated on what the office is doing as a whole to improve the corporate lifestyle of their employer.
Finally, purchasing managers in the automotive field need to be able to speak in different manners with diverse groups. A manager may have a meeting with shareholders in the morning, a lunch meeting with a vendor, and an afternoon meeting with company executives. All three groups require a different approach and a purchasing manager needs to learn these approaches in order to succeed. The best advice that can be given to a purchasing manager is to listen carefully to what different groups have to say and research their needs prior to meetings. By demonstrating interest and concern for their needs, a purchasing manager can become more successful and make their firm more successful as a result.